1. Ready to start
4. Hannah has 3 projects to show: a pink top with a blue insert in the V-neck; some stuffies, and PJ pants
8. Kiera also made a backpack, a red peasant blouse with elastic at the neck and wrists, and a small drawstring bag
11.Hanna also sewed a green shirt with contrasting sleeves for her 'Build-a-Bear'
12. Cayla sewed the same skirt as her sister. |It has a handkerchief hem with tucks at the centre and each side.
2. Parents, grandparents, etc waiting
5. Kiera's pillow case was an early project
6. Emily made a raglan sleeve top and some pyjama pants
9. Emily's black jogging pants have an elastic waist and elastic at the ankles.
13. Lahela's sundress (same pattern as #3 above) is paired with a long sleeve shirt for cooler weather.
3. Cayla's dress.
She choose the pattern and worked at it for many weeks!
7. Lahela's backpack and skirt (the skirt is from a commercial pattern... see also picture #12)
10. Kiera prepared these patchwork squares at home and brought them to class to sew into a blanket. She is also wearing the nightgown she made.
14. Little sister rounded up all the balloons at the end.